Volleyball Camp Advanced

Grades: 7 - 12

Dates & Times: July 29 - 31 (Week 9), 9 AM - 5 PM (Full-day!)

Location: UAF Patty Center Gym, UAF Campus

Cost: $325

Description: This Advanced Camp is designed for individuals with a good foundation of volleyball skills. Typically campers have 3+ years of experience. These campers can overhand serve with ease and may jump float or jump serve but are at least experimenting with one. Campers should be comfortable attacking the ball and looking for ways to make improvements. Campers are normally in the 9th - 12th grades, but experience more than age should determine participation. This camp takes place on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Please note the enrollment and cancellation policies listed on the front page

The Nanook Volleyball team

Instructor: Meagan Woods

A little about Meagan: Hi everyone! My name is Meagan Woods. I was born and raised in Fairbanks, Alaska, and my husband and I are both former UAF athletes and alumni. I love spending time with my family at our cabin in the mountains in my spare time. I’m the assistant volleyball coach at UAF and have 10+ years of experience coaching volleyball camps. I can’t wait to work with you this summer!

Instructor: Brian Scott

A little about Brian: I am the head coach for the UAF volleyball team. My family and I have been in Fairbanks for nine years after moving here from Utah, where I coached volleyball at Utah State University and then Weber State University. My wife and I have four children and two dogs. If I am not on the volleyball court, I usually spend my time outdoors or watching a superhero movie with my family. We love Alaska and all the adventures we get to have while living here.